Monday, February 3, 2014

Newest Addition


It's Sherry here today and it's my first post on arandomfandt.blogspot.com . First, I want to thank everyone for following us and participating in the fun. Secondly, I'm super proud to be working with the talented designers. If you haven't met them be sure to by clicking on " #1 Design Team". To me they are #1 and I am a huge fan of their work.

I have just added this new digi stamp to the collection. I named her "Birthday Girl" . You now can get her on etsy. I really can't wait for the design team to get a hand on her. I think they'll make some amazing cards with it.

If you're a card designer don't forget to join in on our first challenge. It ends this Friday. The winner will get 3 digis.


Have a wonderful week and keep crafting!

-Sherry

1 comment: