Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer!

Our WOWEE Guest Designer for the week is
Kerry Kung!

Help us welcome Kerry, leave her some love!  She is a FAB card creator and we are lucky to have her join us this week.  Here is what Kerry has to say:

 Hello, my name is Kerry Kung and I live in Southern New Hampshire. A bit about myself, I married my wonderful husband on April Fool day on a white sand beach in Aruba (and nope, it's not a joke). No kids for me yet, but I do have a 20+ years lovebird and a black adorable kitty. I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago and then 5 years ago... I started to make cards and oh boy.... I'm so in trouble, haha!!! I work full time, so that I support my 'bad habit' buying craft goodies, hehe!!!

I'm super excited to be the guest designer this week for A Random Fun, and here is a card using adorable 'Bedtime Story'.




1 comment:

  1. Completely adorable!! love the design and great image!!

    ReplyDelete